Red plastic ball ornament
Flesh colored craft paint
2 Wiggle eyes
How to make it:
Paint with Q-tips a large circle of flesh colored craft paint. (This makes the face)
Glue on wiggle eyes.
Tear off a small part of the cotton ball.
Stretch the cotton to fit across the top of the face. Glue in place.
Stretch the rest of the cotton to fit across the bottom of the face. Pull down a bit on the
cotton to make the beard. Glue in place.
Hang on your tree or give as a gift.
Last 15 posts in Arts & Crafts
- How To Teach Drawing To Children - March 2nd, 2008
- How to make silly putty - January 4th, 2008
- Make A New Year's Ornament - December 24th, 2007
- Felt Cone Christmas Tree - December 19th, 2007
- Egg Carton Christmas Wagon - December 6th, 2007
- Make Your Own Candles - December 6th, 2007
- Sugaring Flowers - November 28th, 2007
- Make Your Own Rubber Stamps - November 12th, 2007
- Easy Gingerbread Houses - November 5th, 2007
- Fun Photography Projects You Can Do With Your Kids - November 4th, 2007
- Turkey Napkin Holders - November 2nd, 2007
- Handmade paper from dryer lint - July 6th, 2007
- Make Your Own Finger Paint - July 4th, 2007
- How to build a kite - July 3rd, 2007