The average optometrists marks up eyeglass frames by up to 10,000 %!
Those high priced designer Italian frames are made in China, the same frames are sold for dollars to optometrists and resold for hundreds of dollars to you.
At the Zenni Optical website you can buy the same fantastic looking frames for a massive discount on the typical eyeglass store price, equivalent quality, just much, much cheaper.
Absolutely true. Get your prescription from your optometrist (they are required by law to do so,making sure that you get the measurement for your pupillary distance, they will usually not give you that to make sure you end up with another optometrist and not buying from a deep discounter like Zenni Optical) go to their website, pick fantastic frames, pay almost nothing, enjoy. It’s as simple as that.
Last 15 posts in Reviews
- A Better Bathroom With Betterbathrooms.com - January 17th, 2011
- Hatched! by Sloane Tanen - March 2nd, 2008
- Great Photoblog-LightningSmokestacks - February 11th, 2008
- Save Money On Eyeglasses - February 6th, 2008
- Survival tips for new moms - Healthy Mum, Happy Baby - January 22nd, 2008
- Who Are We? The Challenges To America's National Identity - January 14th, 2008
- It Takes a Parent, by Betty Hart - January 7th, 2008
- Free Drug Rehab Referral Service - December 30th, 2007
- The Broken Compass - December 18th, 2007
- Great Gift Giving Ideas - December 6th, 2007
- Pet Gift Baskets for Owners, Dogs and Cats - December 1st, 2007
- Online Dating And The Single Parent - November 26th, 2007
- Free Safe Web Browser For Kids - November 19th, 2007
- Everything you wanted to know - and much, much more - about your cats and dogs - November 5th, 2007
- Erector Sets and Toddlers - July 9th, 2007