Picking a baby name can be an excruciating experience. You have to find just the right sounding one for somebody you don’t even know yet.
Nymbler.com takes names you already like, and suggests new ones “inspired” by your favorites.
On the site, you’ll see about a dozen names; you can narrow it to either boys’ or girls’ names, or see both at once. Click on the little star next to a name to add it to your “inspirations,” or type in a names you like. Then click “more names” for a fresh lot.
If you liked Porter, Foster and Maxwell, Nymbler may suggest Archer, Miller and Wellington. Victoria, Caroline and Amelia could yield Lydia, Annabelle and Nora. When you come across names you like, add them to your list of favorites to share with your spouse or friends.
Last 15 posts in Pregnancy
- Weight Gain During Pregnancy - June 29th, 2008
- Using mobile phone during pregnancy? Beware! - June 8th, 2008
- Importance of pre-pregnancy weight - February 6th, 2008
- Ditziness, sobbing, lack of spatial awareness - yes, pregnant women's brains DO shrink - January 27th, 2008
- Statistically Insignificant Study Shows Caffeine/Miscarriage Correlation - January 22nd, 2008
- At-Home Fertility Test - January 22nd, 2008
- The pre-baby blues - December 4th, 2007
- Losing weight after pregnancy - diet and exercise better than diet alone - November 26th, 2007
- Plan today for pregnancy tomorrow - November 23rd, 2007
- Older moms not the norm - November 23rd, 2007
- Eat right during pregnancy for a better baby - November 18th, 2007
- Your Stress May Affect Your Unborn Child - November 18th, 2007
- Waiting two minutes to cut cord 'can give babies health boost' - November 16th, 2007
- When the mother's and baby's blood differs - November 16th, 2007
- Drug used to stop labor may cause harm - November 5th, 2007